2019 GMC Terrain Wins J.D. Power “Most Popular” Award
The 2019 GMC Terrain has won J.D. Power & Associates 2019 U.S. Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) award for most popular compact SUV.
The GMC Terrain was refreshed for 2019 with:
- A new Black Edition. Available on SLE and SLT models, content includes: 19-inch gloss black aluminum wheels, darkened grille insert and black surround, black mirror caps, roof rails and additional exterior accents, and black exterior model and trim badging
- Available Chrome Package. Available on SLT, content includes: 19-inch machined aluminum wheels with gray-painted accents, unique chrome grille with chrome surround, chrome mirror caps, body-color door handles with chrome surround and bright side rails
- Surround Vision, available on Terrain Denali
- Adaptive Cruise Control and Front Pedestrian Braking added to available Driver Alert Package II
- Available HD Rear Vision Camera
- A new Exterior color: Smokey Quartz Metallic
The J.D. Power & Associates 2019 APEAL Study measures a vehicle’s overall appeal using feedback from owners on their emotional attachment and excitement across 77 attributes, ranging from comfort and feeling of luxury to the sensation of power. Visit jdpower.com to see the full report.