2021 GMC Yukon Overview and Walkaround
The 2021 GMC Yukon has been updated for the new model year! Some of the key upgrades include the new bold grille, three different engine choices, and a more spacious interior cabin.
New for 2021
- The 2021 Yukon lineup is headlined by an all-new and more upscale Denali and the first ever Yukon AT4 taking Yukon into the premium off-road space.
- All-new interior design across the Yukon lineup, highlighted by a Denali-exclusive interior and a new, class-leading available Power Sliding Center Console.
- First-in-class, available, four-corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension delivers exceptional ride comfort and, when 4WD LO is engaged, allows drivers to raise the body up to 2 inches (50 mm) for additional ground clearance when traveling off-road (late availability).
- An available nine camera views1, the most in the segment, increase driver awareness, including High Definition Surround Vision, Rear Camera Mirror and GMC’s ProGrade trailering system.
- Class-leading available 15-inch-diagonal multicolor Head-Up Display projects speed, navigation, safety features and other driver-centric information when properly equipped.
- The most powerful engine in the full-size SUV segment, an all-new 6.2L V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management (standard on Denali) delivers an estimated 420 horsepower, paired with a standard 10-speed transmission.
- All-new available Active Response 4WDTM System combines technologies including an electronic Limited Slip Differential, to continuously monitor road conditions and react to improve traction, handling and overall control.
As always, Denali offers the highest level of premium features and content in the new Yukon and Yukon XL. Highlights include:
- High Definition Surround Vision camera
- 15-inch-diagonal multi-color Head-Up Display
- Rear Pedestrian Alert
- Fourth-generation Magnetic Ride Control
- Premium available options, including 22-inch wheels, panoramic sunroof, Air Ride Adaptive
- Suspension and Active Response 4WDTMSystem
* Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important feature limitations and information.