5 Standout Features of the 2019 GMC Sierra
The 2019 GMC Sierra, specifically the Denali edition, has a few major features that set it apart from others in its class. Here are five key differences of the 2019 Sierra:
- Special Technology: The 2019 GMC Sierra Denali has first-in-class technology features like its rear-camera mirror, a multi-color heads up display, and easy-to-use entertainment system based on smartphone interfaces
- ProGrade Trailering System: GMC’s trailering system includes unique options like a pre-departure checklist, a light test, trailer tire pressure and temperature monitoring, hitch guidance and more. Most of these features are also available through the myGMC app.
- Adaptive Ride Control: The 2019 Sierra is equipped with adjustable dampers which react to changes in the road surface in as little as 2 milliseconds. This is through dedicated sensors which detect heave, pitch and body roll motions.
- Carbon Fiber Bed: Later in the model year, GMC will introduce its CarbonPro Box for the 2019 Sierra Denali and AT4. The carbon fiber bed is 62 lbs lighter than the standard steel-box, and provides better resistance to dents, scratches and corrosion.
- MultiPro Tailgate: GMC’s brand new multifaceted tailgate is the most innovative in its class. With six different functions to provide everything from a step to a workstation, the MultiPro Tailgate is definitely the biggest standout feature of the 2019 Sierra.
Visit our website to see available 2019 GMC Sierras, or visit us at Smail GMC off route 30 in Greensburg!