GMC Introduces First-Ever 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate
The GMC Yukon helped create the Denali brand and now the 2023 GMC Yukon Denali Ultimate trim elevates the iconic sub-brand.
Distinguished with exterior and interior details, next-level materials, innovative available technologies, and impressive capability, the new 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate is the most premium Yukon ever offered.
In addition to its elevated interior and exterior design, Yukon Denali Ultimate introduces the available class-leading, trailing-capable Super Cruise driver assistance technology to Yukon, including the capability to automatically change lanes or tow while driving hands-free on compatible roads.
The 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate also brings elevated comfort and conveniences, such as;
- 16-way power front seats
- Messaging front seats
- 18-speaker Bose Performance Series audio system
- Head restraint-based speakers
- Etched metal speaker grills
The 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate goes on sale this fall with a standard 6.2L V-8 or available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel. Both engines are paired to a 10-speed automatic transmission. Capability remains important as ever with standard Magnetic Ride Control, standard Air Ride Adaptive Suspension, standard Active Response 4WD™ system with electronic limited-slip differential and Auto Track two-speed transfer case.
More features and details:
- Vader Chrome finish accents
- Galvano appointments on the front fascia
- Polished bright chrome along windows and door panels
- 22-inch seven-spoke ultra-bright machined wheels
- Alpine Umber interior
- Full-grain leather seats throughout
- 16-way power seats
- Denali Ultimate-exclusive plaited contrast stitching
- Aluminum decor trim throughout
- Genuine open-pore Paldao woodgrain trim
- 10.2-inch diagonal premium GMC infotainment system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Available Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Available Amazon Alexa built-in
- Wireless phone charging